Monday, August 27, 2012

Death Note

Description:
Light, a bright student who stumbles across a mystical notebook that has the power to kill any person whose name he writes in it. Light decides to launch a secret crusade to rid the streets of criminals. Soon, the student-turned-vigilante finds himself pursued by a famous FBI criminal pro-filer known only by the alias L.
                                                
Awesome, forgot a lot from when I first watched, enough to merge the two movies mentally in my head. So I was sort of heartbroken at the end  when I thought there was more. I like how no one pays attention to what Light really says, since many times it's like blinking lights going "I am Kira!". Loved Ryuk's addiction to apples and his slight need for attention. Liked the strategies that both "L" and "Kira" use in their little game, and honestly thought that something would be messed up before I watched it the first time, but I feel that they did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment