Monday, November 26, 2012

First day back from break

So today was the first day back, yay, since everyone loves going back to school after a week off...but I digress, I woke up and I didn't want to, and make me want to get out of bed and to school, my mom tells me its cold out.....sure I'll leave my nice warm bed to walk to school when someone tells me its cold, really what was she thinking...Moving on, in one of my classes I signed up for extra credit opportunities before the break, and found out I was not chosen for any of those particular things, and am now in the entertainment section of what we are doing... since I always wanted to be in front of people I may or may not know that are teachers and classmates, when I have stage fright....hahaha....yeah, this will be loads of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment