Friday, March 15, 2013

Mega Con part 1

First day of Megacon, and first time going to Megacon any other day besides Saturday with my friend, first Megacon for Princess, and convention for Crazy...This year we didn't buy advanced tickets, and it was madness; no one knew what line was what. We did a quick survey of the area, and bought swords for cosplay, to make sure we didn't forget about them. It was hilarious sending Crazy to take pictures of characters that she doesn't know, since I was busy (story will be in video). Saw Vic Mignogna (again), it was so awesome;  one person said that Vic was a really important person to them and it was so touching (sort of how I feel about LM.C)....OMG, totally shocked that Vic is charging this year for autographs and pictures; only going to panels now -.-....Argh, why don't people listen to me when I say that buying food isn't good.

No comments:

Post a Comment