Monday, September 23, 2013

AP European Notes

So I have finally got some time to type up all of my notes. I decided to start with my AP European History notes, since it had the smallest notebook I could start with before moving onto binders. As I was typing up the notes, and toward the end I finally noticed another reason I failed the exam, yet passed the class. The teacher only focused on the format and not the content, and essentially only 10-15 minutes to write an FRQ, hence why content didn't matter. All the practice FRQs were all for not, since we couldn't really practice...I can't really type up that part of the notebook, since there are so many incomplete things, with a terrible format...So I move onto the binder, and hopefully the notes make more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment