Sunday, September 29, 2013

Birthday

So today is my birthday, I was able to cut down on amount of presents/celebration; like the evil being I am apparently. An acquaintance that I call "Sailor Moon", because he is really girly but I can't call him princess, I somehow got him to believe it was 20 days prior today, about two weeks ago. Princess didn't get me anything, since I am normal with her, so it's hard for her to buy anything. Crazy got me some things, apparently she got them before the fire...and I tried so hard to make sure she got me nothing. We went to Medieval Times again, since we didn't go on Princess's birthday, like we said we would last year...so I decided to mess with Crazy; since Crazy said to go out with a bang. Instead of me getting knighted for my birthday, I had Princess get knighted. While Crazy was not looking Princess and I were looking at the knives, daggers, and swords, and pointed out the $18 dagger that I actually liked. I sat next to a really interesting woman, she was a nice, and funny elderly woman, and loads of fun to sit next to. Our knight this time was the red and yellow one, so we were on the opposite side of last time, and in the middle; sadly, our knight did not win, or get many flowers, but our side did win (the blue knight), and the red knight from the other side did give Princess a flower. The piece of chicken was twice the size from last time; last time it was only the thigh, this time it was half of a chicken. Crazy forgot to give the waiter the birthday cake card, so we got no cake (poor Princess was looking forward to that). Medieval Times seemed pretty empty, I would say it was only half full, I was wondering if they might be having financial issues, but then I realized that today is a Sunday, and not many people go out on Sundays. I took a picture with our knight, and he signed my flag; I'm starting to think that maybe I should start a collection of flags signed by the knights.

No comments:

Post a Comment