Saturday, October 12, 2013

Jungle Emperor Leo

Description:
Jungle Emperor Leo, known in Japan as Jungle Emperor The Movie is a 1997 animated movie focusing on the last half of Osamu Tezuka's epic manga, Jungle Taitei.
                                                    
I wanted to finish watching this movie, since I had only watched in a club I was in. After Princess and I started to watch it I realized that it was not the same movie, the movie I had wanted to watch was the 2009 'remake' (prequel). Nonetheless the movie was great. Princess is starting to dislike Japanese family movie, since this was the second one that had a sad ending/death of the most beloved character. Most characters end up dying: due to disease, natural disaster, human destruction, and 'suicide'. The disease that hits the forest, seems to mainly effect females after much worrying and overworking oneself. All of the known lions have there names starting with the letter L, and males seem to be white. It was never explained how the animals seem to completely understand the humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment