Saturday, October 5, 2013

The Lone Ranger

Description:
Native American warrior Tonto recounts the untold tales that transformed John Reid, a man of the law, into a legend of justice.
                                                     
No idea what the original TV series was like, but I liked the movie. The movie is surprisingly bloody, I had to cover Princess's eyes...which normally means the movie is not PG-13. I found that Captain Fuller reminded me of an actual Captain in the military, I don't remember his name right now, but he was one of the main people involved in de-nativizing the Native American. I think this movie tops all the random out-there non-Disney messages, in all of the Disney movies (prostitutes, sex, death, and cannibalism); I mean the "Pirates of the Carribean"franchise has done all three, but the cannibalism never happened and was not as bloody and disgusting (even though it is off screen, since you still hear the process and see the end result).

No comments:

Post a Comment