Monday, September 3, 2012

Dilbert

Description:
Cubicle denizen Dilbert toils away at Path-E-Tech which makes undefined products. The focus is on his survival amongst a moronic boss, hostile co-workers and his malevolent pet, Dogbert.
                                                
Season 1:
Animated version of a popular comic strip. Didn't check to see what order I was supposed to watch them in, so no idea if I watched them in order. Luckily, it was not confusing >.>... It was funny had workplace humor, it has been a while, since I watched a cartoon....my TV hates me basically...Lot of things I liked, and the only things I didn't like was due to my phone deciding not to work at some points.

Update: It was not in order, tehehe... oops
Season 2:
***Have not yet watched***

No comments:

Post a Comment