Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Remember Me

Description:
A romantic drama centered on two new lovers: Tyler, whose parents have split in the wake of his brother's suicide, and Ally, who lives each day to the fullest since witnessing her mother's murder.
                                        
I thought it was going to be worse, since I did not like Robert Patterson at all in the Twilight Saga. But this movie made me see he is not that bad of an actor…now if only I could like Kristen Stewart more. Moving on, the movie was more music than anything. The ending seems a little tossed in, not really the closure I was looking for. Also, apparently it takes the death of two kids to notice that one needs to care more. If both die at 22, does that mean they are going to lock the girl up in a room when she turns 22, so she does not die?

No comments:

Post a Comment