Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Lorax

Description:
A 12-year-old boy searches for the one thing that will enable him to win the affection of the girl of his dreams. To find it he must discover the story of the Lorax, the grumpy yet charming creature who fights to protect his world.
                                              
Ah...a wonderful memory of my youth, wow now I feel old. It has been so long since I watched something based on Dr. Seuss, even though  we used to watch "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" every year, but we haven't done that in years...and the fact I haven't read the Lorax since elementary school. Must say, that I liked it greatly, even though I didn't like all the singing and O'Hare; sure singing is nice and all, but it was all really required, and I know I like to be on the bad guy side, but he was just too...bleh.... Nice moral to the story, now if anyone listens is another story, I do wish people would care more... I have a soft spot for fluffy things, so when the bears were leaving I felt a little heartbroken.

No comments:

Post a Comment