Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Madness

Description:
In 3000AD, mankind is in chaos after a series of natural disasters. It's up to the Catholic priest Izaya and his mass-murderer companion Kyou to save the day...
                                                                            
The art was not that good, but it was tolerable...Yaoi was lacking for the most part. When I started to read the manga, I didn't check how many chapters there were, I honestly thought the manga would last longer. It seems like they pushed everything together, conflicts solved too easily and simple; I mean they are wanted criminals with chips controlling them and everything works out in essentially 11 chapters. I felt empty and disappointed in the end; yes, they solved everything but without really explaining the "why".

No comments:

Post a Comment