Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scooby-Doo! Stage Fright

Description:
Join the Mystery Inc. crew as they head to Chicago for a talent show in which songwriting duo Fred and Daphne are finalists. Not to be left out, Scooby and Shaggy have a secret act in the works, which they are betting will take the contest by storm.
                                                                   
 Its been awhile since I've watched a Scooby-Doo, that I haven't seen multiple time before (sorry, but it gets sort of dull after sometime, since it loses its mystery wonder). First and foremost, Christy has many issues she needs to work on a stat. Also, they shouldn't let people that have won multiple things, or are already famous join in on a talent show. I think this is the first Scooby-Doo, has multiple villains not working together. Does this mean Fred and Daphne are finally dating, my god this has been killing me, since...well, forever... I mean it's just so bloody obvious that they get jealous when they take a liking to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment