Friday, November 15, 2013

Scooby-Doo! Mask of the Blue Falcon

Description:
The gang meet the faded Blue Falcon lead actor at a comic book convention, as he swears revenge for being left out of Hollywood. Later, an antagonist from the actual Blue Falcon animated series, Mr. Hyde, begins terrorizing the convention, trying to stop the release of the new Falcon film.
                                                                      
I thought that the movie would be more like when Scooby-Doo  meets Batman. At the beginning of the movie, I was wondering who the fudge was Blue Falcon, after a little bit and remembered as I watched the opening. I liked the movie so much, especially since it was at a convention and people realize how important it's to portray characters correctly and that betraying said character is just wrong.
How I feel at most conventions...

No comments:

Post a Comment