Saturday, June 2, 2012

Candyman

Summary:
The Candyman, a murderous soul with a hook for a hand, is accidentally summoned to reality by a skeptic grad student researching the monster's myth.
                                                                          
It was an awesome movie, though I still have many questions. I hope that the two movies that follow will answer them. At first, it was just a "wtf" (what the fudge) on the bee and the eye, it does get answered....but in the process, it opens may more questions. I would say it has psychological themes, but then it goes real.... At points the main character is just plain stupid, but it's a horror film so it's understandable...to an extent, I mean why would she keep picking something up if the cops are suspecting her...."stop picking up sharp objects". In the end it left me wanting to know more, so eventually I will hunt down the other movies; yet, I hope they don't follow the same pattern too much, since I get bored easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment