Saturday, June 9, 2012

The Warrior's Way

Summary:
A warrior-assassin is forced to hide in a small town in the American Badlands after refusing a mission.
                                                               
Action packed almost all the way through, only slows down to give the viewer a break, but really just to set up another plot. The fighting scenes seemed more graceful than violent. At first, I thought it would be more violent'graphic, since it was rated R only for the graphic violence, so I feel slightly unhappy about it; but looking back I think it was violent and I was just having too much fun to notice. It had a good ending, not something I was expecting.

*There were deleted scenes, some made sense and some didn't. There was also a " behind-the-scenes montage", personally won't call it a montage, since I think of the Rocky movie training montage....but it was interesting to hear the actors/actresses opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment