Thursday, June 21, 2012

Mirror, Mirror

Description:
An evil queen steals control of a kingdom and an exiled princess enlists the help of seven resourceful rebels to win back her birthright.
                                              
I expected more of the classical story type that Disney has imprinted on my brain. Loved the seven dwarfs and the puppy love. The dresses looked amazing, though I wonder how much they weighed/cost, and if they got wet. Comedy, action, and romance what more could I ask for in a movie....well actually a lot, but it was a good movie. I like that the princess takes a dominant role in trying to save the kingdom, but since other movies are doing that....not too liking of the idea. Hollywood needs to back down after a couple movies of basically the same thing too soon...example two Snow White themed movies that Snow White is a dominant type of person, that come out in relatively the same amount of time. Not sure if I want to watch the other one, or if I will just wait till the princess thing rides out.

No comments:

Post a Comment