Thursday, June 28, 2012

Oppai Chanbara: Striptease Samurai Squad

Summary:
This over the top release from Japan spoofs everything from video games, to martial arts movies, to sexploitation cinema, as it follows the story of Lili, a warrior who wields a deadly sword style that can only be practiced under three conditions: the fight must be life-or-death, the fighter must be female, and the fighter must, of course, be stacked.
                                                          
First let me start by saying this title is an outright lie. Pulling out your tits is not considered a striptease, the "samurai" style is hardly there, and there is no squad. An okay movie? Not sure I had troubles reading the subtitles… yeah…some things I would not like to see too much in a movie. Plot was confusing, can't say why that would give the plot a way. I feel as if the plot gave me mind-rape but the visual-rape was more so and happened more often than the mind…so…I mean I guess it depends on the audiences taste, and I'm sure it was mainly directed at males.

No comments:

Post a Comment