Thursday, July 5, 2012

Dark Shadows

Description:
An imprisoned vampire, Barnabas Collins, is set free and returns to his ancestral home, where his dysfunctional descendants are in need of his protection.
                                                                          
Great movie. Saw it in the theater...oh my google yes I do walk outside, and sometimes watch the movie in the theater. I am not sure if I should watch the original show, because I now feel as if I well be let down, since it's black and white (yes I get bored easily with lack of color), and that I might expect things from the movie, as I do when I read a book then watch the movie...expecting too much. I wonder if there well be a sequel, with the way it ended and all. Also, I would like to see how the two vampires relation turns out...and what werewolf?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment