Monday, July 9, 2012

Kiss Me Princess

Description:
When a prince's soon-to-be-bride elopes two days before their wedding, her desperate family dresses up their young son and send him to get married in her place. With his deep blue eyes and flowing blond hair (and strategically placed apples), nobody suspects the pretty pubescent standing before them. But how long can he keep up the charade? Despite the odds stacked against them, the two princes share adventures and intimacies in a story filled with imagination and visual delight.
                                         
Liked the bonus at the end. Answers all the questions in the end, that it creates. Also, has a ending for everyone, most are happy. At first, I was dying inside due to the slow progression but it quickly picked up. I saved lots of pictures because I liked the drawing (and I loved the designs of clothes/hair). It was the third Manhaw I ever read, and so far the third I one I liked enough to save so many pictures; it's on the list of things to find and buy that's for sure. Not very graphic so it could go for the shounen ai rating, but I found it in the yaoi section and that things were implied, just skipped.

No comments:

Post a Comment