Thursday, July 19, 2012

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Description:
An ex-mercenary is forced out of isolation when three mysterious men kidnap and brainwash the city's children afflicted with the Geostigma disease.
                                                         
I was very lost due not playing the video games or watching the other movies. Lovely graphics, and plot if I knew the plot...hopefully. It kind of made me want to get off my lazy butt, buy the game, and look for the other movie/animes.....but laziness won. I doubt the movie/animes will help a lot though, because there are not a total of seven movie/animes....oh well. Cloud's bike breaks many laws of physics, but so does many things about the movie....video games...

I would love to learn more about it, is I guess what it boils down to

No comments:

Post a Comment