Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Mask of Zorro

Description:
A young thief, seeking revenge over the death of his brother, is trained by the once great, but aged Zorro, who is also seeking a vengeance of his own.
                                                                 
I like the movie a lot. At points in the movie I felt that Zorro was a Hispanic-ninja, because it was sneaky and somewhat calculated, when I say ninja I am not referring to the "Naruto" type of ninja. At other times it was an epic fail on him trying to be awesome, which brought the comedy to another wise action packed sad movie. Confused on what their ages are supposed to be, since before the twenty years she is an infant and he a young kid, yet after it seems like they are supposed to be the same age. I wonder: if Zorro is a Hispanic ninja, what do you call a group of Hispanic ninjas, since there is only one Zorro... I think the beginning and the ending are way too similar and that he is somehow actually related the the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment