Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Disagreement

So Princess and I came up with a good idea...shot down most epically by Crazy, since the idea is stupid. Apparently, trying to save money and all we ask of Crazy was to hold on to some stuff that we can take with us; equals toss the items into storage and essentially saying 'see ya losers, I'm out of your crazy, hair-brained scheme'. All of that just from listening to only one part of our idea, the rest makes more sense...but she refuses to listen to us after the first part. I just hope she will think about it a little more...and Crazy had the audacity to ask, how her not helping causes more problems for us...well I guess it proves that she was not listening at all.
Also, if this all goes through as it is I will be forced into sending the fan mail to LM.C, because I will no longer be able to hold on to everything thinking my naïve   thoughts that it will never really matter.
***I have not slept at all, trying to fix the problems the disagreements entails...in my head before voicing anything, since Crazy won't listen to anything but the finished product***

No comments:

Post a Comment