Thursday, August 15, 2013

Happy Birthday Benjamin!

So I'm doing something on one of the websites I visit often...Another player on the site is a child that will be having a birthday soon (August 24), it will his first birthday!!! So I was working on a birthday picture for said occassion....at first in the doodling process all I could doodle was, parts of a dragon, and parts of the penguin (until I was finally able to draw both entirely, so random picture in the process of getting to the finished product) ----->
Penguin feeding the poor
 dragon only one fish.
<----So this is the actual finished product for the birthday picture. Madara is my username in the game. I have been using a whiteboard for drawing, since I find it easier for my hand to move more freely, plus I can erase it better when I despise the entire picture...I wanted to doodle a picture similar to Sytry from Makai Ouji: Devils and Realist,since I have been reading it lately...but for some reason I just could do his eyes (one of my favorite parts). So I doodled a random chibi face that I tend to doodle randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment