Saturday, August 10, 2013

OhMyCardz

Description:
OhMyCardz is the official application to trade OhMyDollz cards, the fashion, decoration and seduction game!
Win character or accessory cards and complete your collection!
Exchange cards with your friends and challenge them to card battles!
What's new:
Marketplace : sell and buy your cards from other players.
                                                                
So I got this app the first week it came out, I deleted it in about a week also. The fact that it now has a marketplace sounds interesting, so I was tempted to go back, and then I realized that it doesn't matter...since you don't gain anything besides the fact that you completed a collection. When I first got it I was thinking that it would some how benefit my account on the website (which it didn't state at the time, and doesn't in any shape), and that the card collecting would be more fun, like Rage and Deity....alas there is no enhancing or evolving, what you see is all you get. Finding friends was hard, the only way I could was with being right next to them to tap our phones together. The only card battle possible was war, no idea if they added any, so the only way to win/valuable cards are Aces.

No comments:

Post a Comment