Friday, August 30, 2013

Watchover Voodoo doll

So Crazy gave me one of her voodoo dolls, this morning, so I added it to the many things around my neck. He is so cute, and he has a bell >////<, I can jiggle even more now, tehehe. It's the 'Master of Illusion' one, I named him Allen, and he is supposed to help me see through people's tricks to uncover the truth. I mean if that is the case Crazy should have kept him, not that I don't love him, but because I don't trust people in the first place, while on the other hand Crazy will believe anything anyone but Princess and I tell her -.-....in other words I don't fall for peoples tricks and she does...


Random side note: A friend of mine said that we should go into cosplay competitions for the price money, since they were watching Heroes of Cosplay.... -.-;; I'm not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment