Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Librarian: Quest for the Spear

Description:
Unexpectedly hired by a mysterious library, and a magical artifact is lifted from the library, a meek librarian sets out to ensure its safe return. To do so, however, he enlists the service of a woman with exceptional martial arts skills, and travel to far off lands.
                                                                                                                                                             
I was half-asleep watching the movie, but I barely slept the previous days. Sadly I can honestly say that I liked the bad female in the movie more. It was interesting that this movie actually tried to portray the ages better, middle-aged and not built. Shockingly not as information filled as I would have liked, and lots of sexual references for a PG-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment