Friday, January 25, 2013

3rd day in a new quarter

One of my friends isn't here today, due to something extracurricular… why in the world would they plan something on the second day of new classes? I randomly kept forgetting that he/she was not going to be there, and kept thinking that she/he had gotten a schedule change. Curses, turns out that I have to keep going with the research paper, my most disliked forms of writing; which I must say is amazing since I was half-asleep writing something while I had writers block (aka I ended up bs-ing the entire thing)…this will be something fun to juggle. And oh look more people that are starting to anger me more than what I need, I mean seriously is there no communication between the two people that are currently making me realize how much humanity really means nothing. Started working with the clay, made a tea cup, one of the more traditional Japanese ones, so much more calm than I was before... Ohh forgot to mention I had a disagreement with Crazy, since apparently I don't do anything (yes it all goes back to what I wrote about yesterday, Crazy was not listening to me and my explanation of everything and took it as an insult of why didn't I listen to her one tiny request), poor Princess is trying make everything better with small talk...
Trying to sort my life out vs.cleaning all day, since that was not in my grand scheme idea when it would be less chaotic for me...it must be done or all hell will break lose

No comments:

Post a Comment