Sunday, July 28, 2013

Dreams of LM.C

I was shopping in a random store in a mall, that had all types of clothes and wigs; yet noboy else was there at all, not even cashiers. Suddenly the next thing I know is that I am shopping with Maya, like he was there the entire time, and that he is helping me pick out a t-shirt. We are walking around for a bit, then he goes off to buy some Chupa Chups for no apparent reason, and I am just like 'okay, whatever'...Sometime later, after wondering around for a bit, I find Aiji. So we are just sort of hanging out, and walking around, when he decides to bring me to the roof...On the roof we talk about stuff that I don't remember (somehow understanding each other). Then Maya gets on the roof, starts randomly talking to Aiji, interrupting our conversation. Suddenly he leaves mad, and Aiji goes after him... After some time just standing on the roof alone, I wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment