Friday, July 19, 2013

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Description:
Abraham Lincoln, the 16th President of the United States, discovers vampires are planning to take over the United States. He makes it his mission to eliminate them.
                                                        
Sure it was a good movie, in terms plot and all, but I felt that the movie was for the most part dull. I mean Princess and I decided to stop and bake cookies...that was how bored we were -.-. I feel like the portrayal was so-so. Also that the names could have been changed, since the portrayal of those two in terms of personality (historically speaking) was way off at times, which confused use at times going "Why would/should he care/listen?"...Wow, Henry seems to have a knack for finding homicidal, drunk males. I couldn't read the book, since it was too dull; which turns me away from some "awesome" books.

No comments:

Post a Comment