Saturday, July 13, 2013

Rage of Bahamut

Description:
Highly addictive, FREE trading card game that lets you battle REAL players.
Fast & easy battles on the go with stunning and alluring characters
Daily updates to continue to expand your deck
Live single and multiplayer action from a seemingly endless database of battle hungry foes
Dark is the day, gone is the wonder…
Find your path, conquer the world…
Alone or allied, make the world bow down…
Smell the victory, taste the triumph…
Be Human – Be Godly – Be Evil – Choose an allegiance to strive for control of your world!
                                                                 
Not sure why I have taken so long to post anything about this app. This was the third game app that I downloaded, when I first got my new phone, and second one that is still on my phone. It has its pros and cons, but I find that as long as I ignore most of the cons, I like the game more. The company has gotten more money hungry from when I first started playing the game, so more events more often (which is very annoying); sometimes I want to stop playing, since they have made it so hard to rank high, but I want to be able to say that my order is a high ranking order without spending much if any money at all on the game, and the fact that I would feel like I would be betraying my order if I just ditched the game. It has some really pretty, okay, and ugly cards....I am in the god realm, so most of the cards are pretty. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment