Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Alice in Wonderland

Description:
19-year-old Alice returns to the magical world from her childhood adventure, where she reunites with her old friends and learns of her true destiny: to end the Red Queen's reign of terror.
                                                                    
I wonder whatever did happen to her father. Much more action than I expected based on the original movie. Alice seems a bit off through out the movie....because she has lost her "much-ness" (as the Hatter puts it); which is her lack of imagination and defining what is possible. I wonder what the second movie will be like: will she remember, or forget...Crazy says that the next movie will be about Alice's and the Hatter's relationship together (hence why I went back to watch the movie again). I still need to look into which characters are which pieces though....

No comments:

Post a Comment