Friday, July 26, 2013

@.@

So many events going on...Rage of Bahamut is having Holy Wars IV:Mayhem, which my order is just testing the waters with due to the addition of Castle Crushers and that many orders are converting to be CC orientated, but I want to be able to do both equally T.T...Deity Wars is doing a questing event called Chrono Chronicle, I don't even have an order yet (though it has been days, since I tried to join and they take their sweet time deciding.....), I just like the pretty card at the end, and it helps me enhance my cards faster as I have more space for more cute cards (yes, cute cards are my motto for all for all the tcg/ccg games I play)...and Akayashi Ghost Guild is doing a questing event also, Sleepwalker's Flight, which is relatively easy...just is time consuming, helps me enhance my cards faster, and I will finally have an event card that is my realm.
Which event do I  pay more attention to/ignore, I need more time to watch anime....

No comments:

Post a Comment