Friday, July 26, 2013

The Mummy Lives

Description:
A mummy returns from the dead and becomes obsessed with a woman which he thinks is the reincarnation of his dead lover
                                                       
Second time watching this movie, makes slightly more sense this time, though I still zoned-out at the very beginning due to the monotone voice that says things that don't really have any relevance to the movie as far as I can tell. Eventually I plan to get around to reading the original thing by Edgar Allan Poe. So much back and forth, and after a little it gets hard to differentiate when she is dreaming and isn't, though I guess it gets the point across on how she feels. I need to get myself a wig similar to what he puts on her, since it stays on so well...I mean to go through all of that crazy weather, and I had to fix my wig a few times a day and the Cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment