Saturday, July 20, 2013

Deity Wars

Description:
Compete to BE THE BEST in the epic world of Deity Wars.
The Dimensional Ascension of Ragna in the year 809 granted you the ability to use cards sealed with powerful creatures. From then on forward, three worlds were connected, bringing together powerful beings and mysterious cards.
FEATURES
Hundreds of beautifully illustrated manga cards dynamically change form by "evolving"
Boost your cards with Material treasures to make them more powerful and unique
Team up with friends to defeat dangerous bosses and acquire fabulous rewards.
Download Deity Wars, follow the story and uncover the mysteries!
                                                         
Downloaded this one shortly after Rage of Bahamut, since I liked it so well. I left the game for some time, due to school, family, and other things...for some time I just wanted to get rid of all my cards on Deity Wars and trade them for cards/hp on R.o.B., I still want to...just not as much though...it's a lot like Rage in the money hungry and event aspect, but it has a slightly better market, where you can search for a card in the conditions (or what they wish to sell), which I would love to see in Rage, materials to help make the cards even stronger, Full moon cards the help evolve cards (I use them to evolve cards that can't get anymore of such as referral, or event cards), and the fact that you don't really have a realm, which is great since I no longer have to worry about a cute card not being in my realm and having to get rid of it , like Rage. Over all it's a really awesome game, I just feel a bit empty while I play it,since I talked Princess and Crazy into playing Rage which takes up a lot of time, so...

No comments:

Post a Comment