Thursday, July 18, 2013

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Description:
A look at Wolverine's early life, in particular his time with the government squad Weapon and the impact it will have on his later years.
                                                              
During the commercials at the beginning I realized that I have yet to watch 'X-Men 3: The Last Stand', oh well next movie to hunt down. It was funny I almost forgot we had this movie, since it was still put away (yes...still)...along with other movies. I wonder if they plan on making other origin stories...I had forgotten a lot from the first time I watched it, that or I was not paying much attention the first time. Sadly, the movie still leaves some questions unanswered, then again I guess that is one way to try and get people to read the comics...something that I have given up on with popular characters, since there are too many different versions *cough cough* Batman. Just one small question...how is he (for a lack of a better word) "immortal"?

No comments:

Post a Comment