Monday, July 15, 2013

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Description:
Jack Sparrow and Barbossa embark on a quest to find the elusive fountain of youth, only to discover that Blackbeard and his daughter are after it too.
                                                                        
I was starting to think that I would be consistently annoyed with Elizabeth in every flippy 'Pirates of the Caribbean' movies, and that I was missing the basic element that seems to haunt everything that I like...killing off a character that was just introduced. Barbossa confused me greatly, I felt betrayed at first, and at the end I felt that all was right once more with the world. Jack's hair was different and I have yet to figure out why it was different for this movie. The mermaids have completely destroyed my  happy image of mermaids and Disney. I felt like the movie was so-so; it was good yet not that good...

No comments:

Post a Comment