Sunday, July 28, 2013

Iron Man 3

Description:
When Tony Stark's world is torn apart by a formidable terrorist called the Mandarin, he starts an odyssey of rebuilding and retribution.
                                                      
Awesome movie, classic narcissistic Tony Stark. Guessing that Colonel Rhodes never returned the suit in the last movie. I feel like I will be missing the little reactor in his chest, I personally thought it was awesome; but Crazy brought up the point that now it is no longer a weak point that people can use, then I brought up the scene in Avengers where Loki tries to control him and can't due to the "weakness"...but I guess that constantly doing the whole chest prosthesis could be expensive, and that they would want to cut some expenses. Not sure how it will all progress now with Pepper's powers, and that it sort of left on the note that the power is unstable with no permanent fix as of then.

No comments:

Post a Comment